Helmets like the SHOEI X-SPIRIT2 Motorcycle Helmet are specifically designed for racing, and are an essential piece of motorcycle gear.
This sleek and powerful helmet features a fiberglass construction, as well as multi-composite and organic fiber layers for optimal shock absorption and rigidity. In addition, the inner EPS lining of the helmet features two different densities.
Technical Information –
- Outer shell made out of AIM + Carbon Shell (Advanced Integrated Matrix Shell)
- EPS liner system with two densities
- Dual resistance visor seal
- Anti allergenic 3D interior – fully removable and washable
- Double D chin strap
- Multiple venting and extraction system
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shape
- Aero edge spoiler to reduce drag
For the perfect sizing and fit, the outer shell comes in four different sizes, XS-XXL. The interior paddings and straps are removable and washable. The helmet covers the entire face and chin to give you complete protection.
As for the screen, it features a CW-1 Pin Lock standard which is essential for preventing fogging. The helmet also has an Emergency Quick Release System (EQRS) which allows for the removal of the hull from the outside in the event of an accident or collision, and allows for the extraction of the side padding.
This helmet also has several ducts and vents allowing for superior ventilation and aerodynamics. This will keep you cool and sweat free while riding.
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up for Our Newsletter: