The CASCO SHOEI VFX-W DISSENT fuses cutting-edge safety features with a sleek and stylish look. The helmet features a sturdy shell in AIM +, EPS liner system with two densities, and Emergency Quick Release System (EQRS), which allows for quick removal of the helmet in the event of an accident. This sporty helmet comes in 4 sizes, XS-XXL. Furthermore, it also features detachable and washable 3D max dry center pads, cheek pads, and max dry chin strap cover so you can keep your helmet clean.
Here is the rundown of the features
Technical Information –
- Made out of extremely tough AIM outer shell
- EPS shell on the inside for protection against cracking
- EQRS system to facilitate quick and easy removal
- Removable and Washable interior
- Extra large visor for better visibility and protection
- Multiple channels for ventilation with air intakes in the front and back
- Innovative sporty design with spoilers to reduce air resistance
Another very important feature of this helmet is its superior venting and extraction features. Vents are essential in any good helmet because they allow air to circulate while you’re riding. This prevents the build-up of sweat and keeps you cool. There are several intake vents located on the brow and upper head area, as well as on the back of the helmet. This results in optimized aerodynamics and performance.
The visor on this helmet is extra-large and provides complete protection from the sun, dirt, and the elements. This new design also features an aggressively-shaped face guard to provide you with unparalleled protection.
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up for Our Newsletter: